- The Park
- Get Involved
- News & Events
Built by William Bristol in 1848, this house was a stagecoach stop until 1869 when the railroad put the stage out of business. The stage, traveling between Battle Creek and Grand Rapids, would stop at the Bristol Inn to rest and water the horses and allow the passengers to eat a meal.
The Bristol Inn was renovated in 2009. Click here to see images of the project from start to finish.