- The Park
- Get Involved
- News & Events
Originally located in Carlton Center, this 1885 structure served as a Methodist Episcopal Church until 1972 when it was moved to Charlton Park. The original steeple was struck by lightning in 1933, and the steeple was rebuilt 25 feet shorter. It is the only building with its original furnishing.
The Church was renovated in 2010. See photos of the project start to finish by clicking here.