- The Park
- Get Involved
- News & Events
Built in 1886, the building was moved to Charlton Park in 1981, and continued operating as the Township Hall until a new one was built. Residents of Hastings Township voted here and the Township meetings were held in the building. The last election held in this hall was in 1988.
The Hastings Township Hall was renovated in 2012. Click here to see images of the project from start to finish.