The Park
The Park

Lee School

Lee School

Built in 1869, this school sat on the corner of Carlton Center and Martin Roads. Children attended the Lee School until 1923 when it was closed and turned into a grainery until 1975, when it was moved to Charlton Park. 1st -- 8th grades were taught in this one-room schoolhouse. The teacher was the educator, disciplinarian, principal, janitor and nurse.

Return to Tour