Administration and Education Office: Open year-round - Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, 9a.m. - 2p.m., or by scheduling an appointment..
Historic Village: Open daily Memorial Day through Labor Day from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- During weekdays - A portion of the Village buildings open, please call ahead for list of those open.
- During paid events - Village buildings open.
- During unpaid events - Majority of Historic Village buildings open.
- After Labor Day through Memorial Day (September 5, 2022 - May 29, 2023), historic buildings are only open for prescheduled groups (including guided tours) and special events.
Beach, Boat Launch and Recreation Area:
- Open daily June 1, 2023 - September 4, 2023 from 8:00am to 9:00pm, weather permitting.
- Open daily September 5, 2023 - October 18, 2023 from 8:00am to 8:00pm. Beach closed until May 2024 after Labor Day.
- Open daily October 19, 2022 - November 8, 2022 from 8:00am to 7:00pm. Boat Ramp closed November 8, 2022.
- Open daily November 9, 2022 - March 1, 2023 from 8:00am to 5pm. Recreation Area gate may close due to poor road conditions.
- Recreation Area Closed for Father's Day Car Show. Free of charge, except for pavilion and shelter rentals or during special events.
Dogs: Dogs are welcome at any time! Please keep them leashed (maximum length 6 ft.) and pick up after them. Dogs are not allowed in the buildings. Before you decide to bring your furry companion, please consult the event schedule - certain events are loud and may cause your pet undue stress.
Admission to Charlton Park is FREE, unless there is a scheduled special event. Parking is always FREE.