*Admission to Charlton Park is FREE, unless there is a scheduled special event. Parking is always FREE.*
Administration and Education Office: Open year-round, call to schedule an appointment.
After Labor Day through Memorial Day (September 4, 2023 - May 29, 2024), Historic Village open only for prescheduled groups (including guided tours) and special events.
- During weekdays - A portion of the Historic Village buildings are open, please call ahead for list of those open.
- During paid events - Historic Village buildings open.
- During unpaid events - Majority of Historic Village buildings open.
- Open daily Memorial Day through Labor Day from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
Beach, Boat Launch and Recreation Area:
Free of charge, except for pavilion and facility rentals or during special events.
- Open daily June 1, 2023 - September 4, 2023 from 8 am to 9 pm, weather permitting.
- Open daily September 5, 2023 - October 18, 2023 from 8 am to 8 pm. Beach closed until May 2024 after Labor Day.
- Open daily October 19, 2023 - November 8, 2023 from 8 am to 7 pm. Boat Ramp closed November 8, 2023.
- Open daily November 9, 2023 - March 1, 2024 from 8 am to 5 pm. Recreation Area gate may close due to poor road conditions.
- Recreation Area Closed for Father's Day Car Show.
Dogs: Dogs are welcome at any time! Please keep them leashed (maximum length 6 ft.) and pick up after them. Dogs are not allowed in the buildings. Before you decide to bring your furry companion, please consult the event schedule - certain events are loud and may cause your pet undue stress.