The Park
The Park

Hall House

Hall House

Built in the late 1880's, this house is interpreted as the home of our village seamstress. In the days before ready-made clothes were commonplace, many women earned their living in this manner. Seamstress was one of the few positions a single woman could hold and provide income for herself and her family.

The Hall House received a complete renovation of the interior and exterior in the fall of 2012. Click here to see images of the project from start to finish.

Return to Tour